Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dreams

I feel like a bear. Just a brown big bear who decided to hibernate in the middle of the summer. That's all I do, hibernate. I read books and listen to music and swim and lay in the sun. But most of the time I dream. I imagine the ghosts of my past and let them inpire my present. I dream about the people I once loved and didn't understand and how understaning them little by little I started to forget them. But most of all I dream about the ocean, about Barcelona and Costa Rica and Rome and all the amazing places I've been to and how each of them changed who I am.

Or maybe it's all about a book I randomly picked up in Lucian's room after swimming in the gorge for too long. It's making me cry and remeber, laugh and hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home