Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Things We Don't Know...

Sometimes it's amazing the things we don't know. If he only knew the thought of throwing our party came because I wanted a chance to get to know him... If she only knew how much I admired her... If they only knew how little I cared...

But we don't know everything. And maybe it's better. This way we can be surprised, and there's nothing better than what the unexpected sometimes brings.

As for what I should know...

When and where in SF I will be living next year..
When I throw a party to remember to listen to my roommate and buy way more alcohol than I think I'll need...
Is he even interested?
How do I get a visa for China?
Where are we going this summer..Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia? Do you want to come with us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home