Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Remember me...?

Have you ever felt change? Time moves forward and who you are becomes someone you barely remember. A bunch of roses on the doorsteps bring back the memory of innocence. The scent of a candle, meant to calm, takes the shape of the passion almost forgotten. A book, read again after many years, retains bittersweet dreams that came true.

Now fades away into a puzzle of memories and dreams and I become the girl I remember, the girl I wish I became. I'm drifting through a tunnel in time, skipping the present, circling to the past and the future molded together. It's suddenly tomorrow or the day after or maybe next week. You look up and you smile. You put your arm around me and you are no longer a stranger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home