Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Quotidian Thoughts

It's raining and I wish I could hide under the pink umbrellas on my boots.
Instead I'm still at work listening to the CD that Cezar gave me... but the same verses find their way into my heart comes over and over again.

Todos tenemos un amor
Que nos complica la vida.
Todos tenemos un amor
Que nos rompe el corazón
Y nos complica la vida.

Why is liking someone so complicated... maybe because I keep liking the wrong people.
Yesterday it felt like I saw a ghost from the past.
And yet despite everything I am still so happy.

A cup of foamy latte in the morning, your smile behind pointless conversations. A long phone conversation with someone you care so much about, friends visiting, a hope for something new... Red curry, a cup of tea, a log bath, salsa, candles, dreams of kissing you in the rain. That's all it takes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to let go girl. He or she is not worth it!

Can you guess who just wrote to you Mada?

2:33 AM  
Blogger Madalina said...

Could it be someone Australian...
:-P

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home