Sunday, September 10, 2006

Across a continent...

So here I am, on the border of Texas and Tenesse, in a cute little motel by the higway. This is the middle of the country, the middle of our trip to California. We've been going from beach to beach all along the east coast to Florida and all along the Gulf of Mexico. We've seen Charleston, Virginia Beach, Savannah, New Orleans, Myrtle Beach, Pensacola, Panama City Beach, the Outerbanks, the biggest outlet mall in US. We've tanned, swam and shopped and ran in the morning and seriously, I am tired. One more week till I get to move in into my Stanford dorm... Yay it's been more than two months since I had my own room.... and I really really can't wait :) I am posting a few pictures and then I am going to have the best sleeeeep ever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home