Friday, October 06, 2006

Random bla bla bla...

So..I have no written in a while. Tonight is the most random night to write since I've been working since 9. It's like life seeks its balance and if I add how much I work in a day with 0 how much I worked over summer and divide by 2 I reach equilibrium...

I am in Stanford. On a different coast, doing something different, for the first time doing something awesome. I work so much because I love what I have to do. I love my new job on campus, I love riding a bike to class and worry I'll break something every time, I love my courses and I love the fact that university parties and receptions have beer and wine.

I'm also very very tired so I will continue this post later ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home