Thursday, October 20, 2005

LadyBug

I went out to lunch yesterday and when I got back I noticed her. Small and yellow, she was stolling sad up and down my black sweater.

"My wing is broken, you see.." she explained with a tiny voice.

I suddenly remembered leaning back on my chair a second before. Just like that, without a thought, I crippled her.

"I'll offer you a home" I said. "Stay here and eat my green tree, he won't mind". She smiled as I was noticing two leaves frown their angry faces at me.

Oh well, what can you do.
So now she is my new guest, dwelling on my little tree under the bright white light of my lamp. Would you come to say hi, and maybe tell her how one day the wing will heal and she will fly away? And maybe, if it's not to heavy, would you help me believe she will carry away my secret wish on her wings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home